Manuscript Number : CSEIT117252
Implementation of Intranet mailing system, Chatting, Messaging and File sharing Using Cloud
Authors(1) :-M. Sreehitha
This system facilitates mailing, messaging, chatting and data file exchange among staff that uses intranet. Information is passed through persons of one department to other. This leads to inconsistency and delay in delivering information. To lead this a possible process which would bring into live which would be both fast and exact. This involves assuming database as an assumption cloud and later modules like mailing system, messaging, chatting and file sharing is added. This cloud system developed by using java. The expected result by above system is, accordingly if all the modules work correctly then message passing and data file exchange will be successfully implemented. By using this system communication can be done by done by just pinning up to other user and attach file and send to them which is a time saving process.
CSE Department, JNTU Collage of Engineering Anantapuramu, Andhra Pradesh, India
LAN, WAN, Intranet, Mail, Server
- Ginsburg, M. (2000, January). Intranet document management systems as knowledge ecologies. In System Sciences, 2000. Proceedings of the 33rd Annual Hawaii International Conference on (pp. 10-pp). IEEE.
- Xia, L. (2011, June). The design and implementation of distributed inventory management system based on the intranet architecture. In Information and Automation (ICIA), 2011 IEEE International Conference on (pp. 248-251). IEEE.
- Turner, J., Jayaraman, S., & Zecheria, T. (2002). Management intranet: integrating Web-based network management applications. In IP Operations and Management, 2002 IEEE Workshop on (pp. 93-97). IEEE.
- Lee, M., Cho, N. D., Lee, K. K., & Ko, K. S. (2012). Design and Implementation of an Intranet Security and Access Control System in Ubi-Com. Computing and Informatics, 30(3), 419-428.
- Bocchi, J. (1998). Technical editing in transition: editors wanted for intranet site development. IEEE transactions on professional communication, 41(1), 5-15.
- Chen, Y., & Han, D. (2010, October). The study and design on secure-intranet storage system. In Information Processing (ISIP), 2010 Third International Symposium on (pp. 337-341). IEEE.
- Rajaprabha, M. (2013). Self Acknowledgeable Intranet Mail System. International Journal of Engineering and Technology.
- Minon, J. D. F., Lim, C. M. A., Morano, J. A. L., Fajutagana, R. F., & Fabito, B. S. (2016, November). An Intranet-based Document Management and Monitoring System framework: A case for the National University Quality Management Office. In Region 10 Conference (TENCON), 2016 IEEE (pp. 2262-2267). IEEE.
- Mockler, R. J., & Gartenfeld, M. E. (2007, July). Intranets as Part of an E-Business Strategy. In Management of eBusiness, 2007. WCMeB 2007. Eighth World Congress on the (pp. 25-25). IEEE.
- Blackmore, P. (1997, March). The development of an intranet within a college of further and higher education. In Aslib proceedings (Vol. 49, No. 3, pp. 67-72). MCB UP Ltd.
Published in : Volume 2 | Issue 5 | September-October 2017
Date of Publication : 2017-09-30
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 199-202
Manuscript Number : CSEIT117252
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
URL : http://ijsrcseit.com/CSEIT117252