Manuscript Number : CSEIT161111
Address Allocation Algorithm with Cooperative Communication in MANET
Authors(3) :-Parameswaran T, Dr.Palanisamy C, Logeshwari N
Wireless sensor network (WSN) has devices with radio transceivers that cooperate to form and continue a fully connected network of sensor nodes. In existing systems, topology control algorithms allow each node in a wireless multi-hop network to adjust the power. It generates the transmission and decides neighbors where it communicates while preserving goals like connectivity or coverage. When a node drains its inadequate energy, it does not reach neighboring nodes resulting in a disjointed network and stopping important communications. With the limited energy, the node does not able to continue the environmental monitoring performance that is important to the efficient operation of the system. In proposed system, MANETs controlled the provision of pre-registered or approved nodes and it has the opportunity for pre-deployed exchange of security parameters like public keys, session keys. Each node in a MANET moves in any direction and changes its links frequently. A low-overhead identity based distributed dynamic address con?guration scheme for secure allocation of IP addresses is used to allow the nodes of a managed mobile ad hoc network. MANET reduces the power usage for each packet transmission and mobile node movement. MANET also improves the security of transmission in mobile networks. Finally, this process conduct the performance metrics are: network overhead, delay time and security level.
MANET, low-overhead identity, Wireless Sensor Network (WSN), Topology Control algorithm, IP Address.
- Pierre A. Humblet, "A Distributed Algorithm for Minimum Weight Directed Spanning Trees", IEEE Transactions on Communications, Volume 31, Issue 6, June 2003.
- Wei Sun, Zheng Yang, Xinglin Zhang, and Yunhao Liu, "ENERGY-Efficient Neighbor Discovery in Mobile Ad Hoc and Wireless Sensor Networks: A Survey", IEEE Communications Surveys and Tutorials, Volume 16, Issue 3, Third Quarter 2014.
- Li (Erran) Li, Joseph Y. Halpern, Paramvir Bahl, Yi-Min Wang, and Roger Wattenhofer, "A Cone-Based Distributed Topology-Control Algorithm for Wireless Multi-Hop Networks", IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking, Volume 13, Issue 1, February 2005.
- Ning Li, and Jennifer C. Hou, "Localized Topology Control Algorithms for Heterogeneous Wireless Networks", IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking, Volume 13, Issue 6, December 2005.
- VolkanRodoplu, and Teresa H. Meng, "Minimum Energy Mobile Wireless Networks" IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, Volume 17, Issue 8, August 1999.
- AzrinaAbd Aziz, Y. Ahmet S. Ekercioglu, Paul Fitzpatrick, and MiloshIvanovich, "A Distributed Channel Access Protocol for Ad Hoc Networks with Feedback Power Control" IEEE Communications Surveys and Tutorials, Volume 15, Issue 1, First Quarter 2013.
- Ning Li, Jennifer C. Hou, and LuiSha,"Design and Analysis of an MST-Based Topology Control Algorithm" IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, Volume 4, Issue 3, MAY 2005.
- BingyiGuo, Quansheng Guan, F. Richard Yu., Shengming Jiang and Victor C. M. Leung, "Energy-Efficient Topology Control with Selective Diversity in Cooperative Wireless Ad Hoc Networks: A Game-Theoretic Approach" IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, Volume 13, Issue 11, November 2014.
- ShamikSengupta, MainakChatterjee, and Kevin A. Kwiat, "A Game Theoretic Framework for Power Control in Wireless Sensor Networks" IEEE Transactions on Computers, Volume 59, Issue 2, February 2010.
- AzrinaAbd Aziz., Y. Ahmet S ? ekercioglu., Paul Fitzpatrick, and MiloshIvanovich., "A Survey on Distributed Topology Control Techniques for Extending the Lifetime of Battery Powered Wireless Sensor Networks", IEEE Communications Surveys and Tutorials, Volume 15, Issue 1, First Quarter 2013.
- EPerkins, E.M.Royer, and S.R.Das:"IP Address Auto Configuration for Ad Hoc Networks", Technical Report draft-ietf-manet-autoconfig-00.txt, Internet Engineering Task Force, MANET Working Group, July 2000.
- Thomson, and T.Narten:"Ipv6 Stateless Auto Configuration", RFC 2462, December 1998.
- Misra, S.Das, A.McAulley, and S.K.Das:"Auto configuration, Registration, and Mobility Management for Pervasive Computing,"IEEE Personal Communications, Volume8, Issue 4, Auguest 2001.Pages 24-31.
- Droms,"Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol," Network Working Group, RFC 2131, Mar 1997.
- Vaidhya,"Weak Duplicate Address Detection in Mobile Ad Hoc Networks," ACM International Symposium on Mobile Ad Hoc Networking and Computing (MobiHoc02), June 2002, pp.201-216.
- Bleng,"Efficient Network Layer Addressing for MANET s," in Proc.of International Conference on Wireless Networks (ICWN'020Las Vegas, USA.
- Perkins et al.,"IP Address Auto configuration for Ad Hoc Networks,"IETF draft, 2001.
- Broch, D.Maltz, D.Johnson, Y.Hu, and J.Jetcheva."A Performance Comparison of Multi-Hop Wireless Ad Hoc Routing Protocols," Proceedings of the Fourth Annual ACM/IEEE Inter-national Conference on Mobile Computing and Networking, pp.85-97, October 1998.
- Mohsin and R.Prakash,"IP Address Assignment in a Mobile Ad Hoc Network,"Proc MILCOM, Vol.2, Oct 2002, pp.856-61.
- Patchipulusu,"Dynamic Address Allocation Protocols for Mobile Ah Hoc Networks," M.Sc thesis, Comp.Sci.Texas A&M Univ., 2001.
Published in : Volume 1 | Issue 1 | July-August 2016
Date of Publication : 2016-08-30
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 54-59
Manuscript Number : CSEIT161111
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
URL : http://ijsrcseit.com/CSEIT161111