Manuscript Number : CSEIT161212
Bearing Shaft Accuracy as One of Vibration Sources and Industrial Application
Authors(1) :-Zuzana Murcinkova
The paper analyses the bearing shaft surface geometry as one of factors influencing the vibrations values and thus the life of rolling bearings. Any deviation of ideal cylindrical shape of contact surface of bearing shaft and inner bearing ring considerably influence the shape of bearing rolling race. The dimension and geometry accuracy of bearing shaft is very important for intended life and mounting of bearing. Moreover, paper dealt with analytical, numerical approaches for pressed joint and it provides the application to flexoprinting machine for which the presented analyses were made to eliminate high-speed printing vibrations.
Department of Technical Systems Design, Faculty of Manufacturing Technologies, Technical University of Kosice, Bayerova 1, Presov, Slovak Republic
Interference Fit, Accuracy, Bearing Life, Printing Quality, Vibration
- Oswald, F.B., Zaretsky E.V. and Poplawski J.V. 2009. Interference-Fit Life Factors for Roller Bearings, Tribology Transactions, 52 (4), pp. 415-426.
- Oswald, F.B., Zaretsky, E.V. and Poplawski J.V. 2010. Interference-Fit Life Factors for Ball Bearings, NASA/TM—2010-216913.
- Oswald, F.B., Zaretsky and E.V., Poplawski J.V. 2012. Effect of Internal Clearance on Load Distribution and Life of Radially Loaded Ball and Roller Bearings, NASA/TM-2012-217115.
- Ricci, M.C. 2009. Internal Loading Distribution in Statically Loaded Ball Bearings, Subjected to a Combined Radial and Thrust Load, Including the Effects of Temperature and Fit, World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology 33, 290-298.
- Cao H., Holkup T., Chen, X. and He, Z. 2012. Study of characteristic variations of high-speed spindles induced by centrifugal expansion deformations, Journal of Vibroengineering, 14 (3), pp. 1278-129.
- Tlusty, J. 1978. Analysis of the state of research in cutting dynamics, Annals of the CIRP, pp. 583-589.
- Vela-Martínez, L. et al. 2008. Analysis of compliance between the cutting tool and the workpiece on the stability of a turning process, International Journal of Machine Tools & Manufacture 48, pp.1054–1062.
- Siddhpura, M. and Paurobally, R. 2012. A review of chatter vibration research in turning. International Journal of Machine Tools & Manufacture, 61, pp. 27–47.
- Vasilko, K. and Mádl, J. 2012. “Teorie obráb?ní (Theory of machining)”, University of J.E. Purkyn? in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic.
- “Springer Handbook of Mechanical Engineering “ 2009. ed. by Grote, K.H., Antonsson, E.K. (Eds.), Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg.
- Bolek, A., Kochman, J. et al. (1989), “?ástí stroj?, 1. svazek (Machine Elements, 1st part)”, SNTL, Prague, Czech Republic.
- Fröhlich, J. 1978. “Technika uložení s valivými ložisky (Bearing Housing Design)”, SNTL/ALFA, Prague, Czech Republic.
- Klebanov, M., Barlam D.M. and Nystrom F.E. 2007. “Machine Elements: Life and Design”, CRC Press.
- Mur?inková, Z. 2013. “Pružnos? a pevnos? I., Teória a príklady. (Elasticity and Strength of Materials I., Theory and exercises)”, Faculty of Manufacturing Technologies, Technical university of Košice, Prešov, Slovak Republic.
- Trebu?a, F., Šim?ák, F. and Jurica, V. 2001. “Príklady a úlohy z pružnosti a pevnosti II. (Examples and Problems of Elasticity and Strength II.)”, Vienala, Košice, Slovak Republic.
- Leckie, F.A. and Dal Bello, D.J. 2009. “Strength and Stiffness of Engineering Systems”, Springer Science+Bussiness Media.
- Mur?inko, J. 2012. Analysis of dynamic effects of mulching machine, In: IMEF 2012, Proceeding of 5th International Mechanical Engineering Forum: June 20th - June 22nd 2012, Czech University of Life Sciences, Prague, pp. 700-705.
- Mur?inko J. and Mur?inková Z. 2012. On-line monitoring system applied to explosive conditions of printing machine dryers, in: Risk Analysis, 44 (8), 305-316.
- Howard, I. 1994. A Review of Rolling Element Bearing Vibration "Detection, Diagnosis and Prognosis", DSTO Aeronautical and Maritime Research Laboratory, Melbourne.
Published in : Volume 1 | Issue 2 | September-October 2016
Date of Publication : 2016-10-30
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 83-90
Manuscript Number : CSEIT161212
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
URL : http://ijsrcseit.com/CSEIT161212