Manuscript Number : CSEIT172131
Module Functioning of Computer Worm, PC Virus and Anti Virus Programs
Authors(1) :-Soumen Chakraborty
The normal antivirus method includes detecting the virus, designing a solution, and providing and deploying the solution, in such concern, it is very difficult to hinder each machine from being compromised by way of virus. This paper suggests that to enhance new dependable antivirus program some problems have got to be solved similar to: a brand new system to observe all metamorphic virus copies, new riskless monitoring procedures to observe the brand new viruses or attaching a digital signature and a certificate to every new application.Viruses tends to propagate more slowly in addition they have extra mature defenses due to the presence of a large anti-virus enterprise that actively seeks to establish and manipulate their unfold. Unlike an epidemic laptop worms does no longer have to connect itself to an existing software. Computer worms almost and always motive damage to the community if most effective with the aid of drinking bandwidth whereas viruses quite often corrupt or regulate files on a target laptop. Laptop worms are hated when you consider that they consumes extra Bandwidth and also they could crash computer systems if they're infected with pc worms.
Department of Information Technology, MCKV Institute of Engineering, MAKAUT, West Bengal, India
Computer Worms, Boot Sectors Virus, Antivirus, Scanning, Polymorphic Viruses
- cock, Computer Viruses and Malware, Springer (2006 )
- Skoudis and L. Zeltser, Malware: Fighting Malicious Code, Prentice Hall (2003)
- Peter J. Denning, editor. Computers Under Attack: Intruders, Worms and Viruses. ACMPress (Addison-Wesley), 1990.
- Christopher V. Feudo. The Computer VirusDesk Reference. Business One Irwin, Homewood, IL, 1992.
- Harold Joseph Highland, editor. Computer Virus Handbook. Elsevier Advanced Technology, 1990.
- Computer Viruses: How to Avoid Infection http://www.msubillings.edu/cotfaculty/security/alviruses.pdf pg 1-6)
- Behavioral And Performance Analysis Model For Malware Detection Techniques A.Edwinrobert,.Dr.M.Hemalatha International Journal Of Computer Engineering & Technology (Ijcet) Issn 0976 – 6367(Print) Issn 0976 – 6375(Online)Volume 4, Issue 1, JanuaryFebruary(2013),pp.141-151
- Bits & PC's 10 Step Guide to Protect Against Viruses (2012,march 4) http://www.bapcs.co.uk/10-stepguide-to-protect-against-viruses
- Dancho Danchov. 20 Jul 2004. Reducing "Human Factor" Mistakes. Article in MISC Network Security.(2003,July23)(online)http://www.windowsecurity.com/articles/Reducing_Human_Factor_Mistakes.html
- How Anti-virus Software Works?? Sarika Choudhary Ritika Saroha Mrs. Sonal Beniwal International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering (Volume 3, Issue 4, April 2013 ISSN: 2277 128X pg 483-4)
- AusCERT, AFP, AHTCC, NSW Police, NT Police, Queensland Police, SA Police, Tasmania Police, WA Police, Victoria Police. 2005. Computer Crime and Security Survey 2005. (online).http://www.auscert.org.au/render.html?it=2001.
Published in : Volume 2 | Issue 1 | January-February 2017
Date of Publication : 2017-02-28
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 94-99
Manuscript Number : CSEIT172131
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
URL : http://ijsrcseit.com/CSEIT172131