Manuscript Number : CSEIT172211
Survey of Smart Parking System Enhanced with Current Technology
Authors(2) :-S. Kiruthika, M. Pajany
In the recent days, some parking lot systems are equipped with sensors and microcontrollers to automatically count the bikes parked in the lot. However, No such a parking system introduced for two wheeler vehicular parking system. The proposed system is suitable for sense the status of parking spaces. We can fix the smart device on two wheeler which displays the free or available slots on bike parking system and also provide a navigation system to display the dynamic updates on each parking slot. The central unit system continuously collets the data from parking unit and then it intimates the hourly message to the user about the tariff.
Parking Lot, Dynamic Updates, RFID, IR Sensors, Display.
- Surbhi Maggo, 2Reema Aswani" AUTOPARK: A Sensor Based, Automated, Secure and Efficient Parking Guidance System"Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, IndiaIOSR Journal of Computer Engineering (IOSRJCE)ISSN: 2278-0661, ISBN: 2278-8727Volume 8, Issue 3 (Jan. - Feb. 2013), PP 47-56 .
- Sushil Patil1, Devinder Singh2 "Design and implementation of Parking System using Zigbee" 1.M.Tech student, Department of Electronics engineering, MPSTME, Affiliated to SVKM’S NMIMS University,Mumbai, Maharashtra , India 2.Professor, Department of Electronics engineering, MPSTME, Affiliated to SVKM’S NMIMS University, Mumbai,Maharashtra , India International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT) ISSN: 2278-0181 Vol. 3 Issue 4, April – 2014.
- Hongwei Wang and Wenbo He, "Reservation-based SPS" The first international workshop on cyber-physical networking systems, Dept .Computer, Electrical Eng, University of Nebraska-Lincoln, NE, USA, 978-1-4244-9920-5/11. IEEE, 2011
- Kianpisheh, Norlia Mustaffa, Pakapan Limtrairut and Pantea Keikhosrokiani "SPS Architecture Using Ultrasonic Detection" International Journal of Software Engineering and Its Applications, University Sains Malaysia (USM), Malaysia, Vol. 6, No. 3, July,
- Junzhao Liu, MohamedMohandes, Mohamed Deriche"A Multi- Classifier Image Based Vacant Parking Detection System"King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals, Saudi Arabia978-1-4799-2452-3/13/ IEEE,2013
- Hilal Al-Kharusi, Ibrahim Al-Bahadly,"Intelligent Parking Management System Based on Image processing"World Journal of Engineering and Technology, School of Engineering and Advanced Technology, Massey University, Palmerston North, New Zealand,2,55-67 ,2014
- Shen-En ShihandWen-Hsiang Tsai, Senior Member,IEEE "A Convenient Vision-Based System for Automatic Detection of Parking Spaces in Indoor Parking Lots Using Wide-Angle Cameras" IEEE Transactions On Vehicular Technology, Vol. 63, No. 6, July 2014
- Mrs. D.J.Bonde,RohitSuniKetan Suresh Gaikwadl Shende, "Automated Car Parking System Commanded By Android Application" International Conference on Computer Communication and Informatics (ICCCI -2014), Jan. 03 – 05, 2014, Coimbatore,University of Pune MMIT – LohgaonPune, India
Published in : Volume 2 | Issue 2 | March-April 2017
Date of Publication : 2017-04-30
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 150-154
Manuscript Number : CSEIT172211
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
URL : http://ijsrcseit.com/CSEIT172211