Manuscript Number : CSEIT172232
Video Steganography Schema based on AES Algorithm and 2D Compressive Sensing
Authors(1) :-B. Janapriya
This paper proposes a novel reversible image data hiding (RIDH) scheme over encrypted domain. The data embedding is achieved through a public key modulation mechanism, in which access to the secret encryption key is not needed. At the decoder side, a powerful two-class SVM classifier is designed to distinguish encrypted and non encrypted image patches, allowing us to jointly decode the embedded message and the original image signal. Compared with the state-of-the-arts, the proposed approach provides higher embedding capacity, and is able to perfectly reconstruct the original image as well as the embedded message. Extensive experimental results are provided to validate the superior performance of our scheme.
Department of Computer Science and Engineering, IFET College of Engineering, Villupuram, Tamil Nadu, India
AES, Video Steganography, 2D, Compressive Sensing, RIDH, SVM, 3D, Digital watermarks
- M. U. Celik, G. Sharma, A. Tekalp, and E. Saber,"Lossless generalized-lsb data embedding," IEEE Trans. Image Process., vol. 14, no. 2, pp.253-266, 2005
- M. U. Celik, G. Sharma, and A. M. Tekalp, "Lossless watermarking for image authentication: a new framework and an implementation," IEEE Trans. Image Process., vol. 15, no. 4, pp. 1042-1049, 2006.
- Z. Ni, Y. Shi, N. Ansari, and W. Su,"Reversible data hiding," IEEE Trans. Circuits Syst. Video Technol., vol. 16, no. 3, pp. 354-362, 2006.
- X. Li, W. Zhang, X. Gui, and B. Yang,"A novel reversible data hiding scheme based on two-dimensional difference-histogram modification," IEEE Trans. Inf. Forensics Secur, vol. 8, no. 7, pp. 1091-1100, 2013.
- C. Qin, C.-C. Chang, Y.-H. Huang and L.-T. Liao,"An inpainting-assisted reversible steganographic scheme using a histogram shifting mechanism," IEEE Trans. Circuits Syst. Video Technol., vol. 23, no. 7, pp. 1109-1118, 2013.
- W. L. Tai, C. M. Yeh, and C. C. Chang,"Reversible data hiding based on histogram modification of pixel differences," IEEE Trans. Circuits Syst. Video Technol., vol. 19, no. 6, pp. 906-910, 2009.
- J. Tian, "Reversible data embedding using a difference expansion," IEEE Trans. Circuits Syst. Video Technol., vol. 13, no. 8, pp. 890-896, 2003.
- Y. Hu, H. K. Lee, and J. Li, "De-based reversible data hiding with improved overflow location map," IEEE Trans. Circuits Syst. Video Technol., vol. 19, no. 2, pp. 250-260, 2009.
- X. Li, B. Yang, and T. Zeng,"Efficient reversible watermarking based on adaptive prediction-error expansion and pixel selection," IEEE Trans. Image Process., vol. 20, no. 12, pp. 3524-3533, 2011.
- X. Zhang,"Reversible data hiding with optimal value transfer," IEEE Trans. Multimedia, vol. 15, no. 2, pp. 316-325, 2013.
- T. Bianchi, A. Piva, and M. Barni,"On the implementation of the discrete fourier transform in the encrypted domain," IEEE Trans. Inf. Forensics Secur., vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 86-97, 2009.
- T. Bianchi, A. Piva, and M. Barni, "Composite signal representation for fast and storage-efficient processing of encrypted signals," IEEE Trans. Inf. Forensics Secur., vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 180-187, 2010.
- M. Barni, F. P., R. Lazzeretti, A.-R. Sadeghi, and T. Schneider, "Privacy-preserving ecg classification with branching programs and neural net-works," IEEE Trans. Inf. Forensics Secur., vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 452-468, 2011.
- Z. Erkin, T. Veugen, T. Toft, and R. Lagendijk,"Generating private recommendations efficiently using homomorphic encryption and data packing," IEEE Trans. Inf. Forensics Secur., vol. 7, no. 3, pp. 1053-1066, 2012.
- M. Chandramouli, R. Iorga and S. Chokhani, "Cryptographic key man-agement issues and challenges in cloud services," NIST Report 7956, pp. 1-31, 2013
Published in : Volume 2 | Issue 2 | March-April 2017
Date of Publication : 2017-04-30
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 172-175
Manuscript Number : CSEIT172232
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
URL : http://ijsrcseit.com/CSEIT172232