Manuscript Number : CSEIT172233
Diversity Improvement Using Alamouti Signalling In Multi Input Multi Output System
Authors(2) :-F. Preethi, X. M. Binisha
Multi Input Multi Output technology has attracted attention in wireless communications systems. To improve the reliability of wireless system depends on transmission rate, coverage and QOS. So that improving the rate of array gain, spatial multiplexing in diversity it can achieve the reliability. The theoretical performance of the Alamouti coordinate system code in time-varying Rayleigh fading channels without additional bandwidth and increased transmit power. It achieves the goal by spreading a similar total transmit power over the Associate in Nursing antennas to realize an array gain that improves the spectral potency and to realize a diversity gain that improves the link irresponsibleness. Multiple carrier block transmission with diversity gain could be a methodology with many benefits that are incorporated into standards. This project investigates the performance of multi antenna below spatial diversity using Alamouti signaling. This analysis totally characterizes by the variety, showing that it depends not only on the antenna configuration and channel memory, however conjointly on knowledge block length and knowledge transmission rate.
Alamouti’s Code, Diversity Techniques, Single-Carrier, Cyclic Prefix, Cyclic Delay Diversity.
- Al-Dhahir, (July 2001), “Single-carrier frequency-domain equalization for space- time block-coded transmissions over frequency-selective fading chan-nels,” IEEE Commun. Lett., vol. 5, no. 7, pp. 304–306.
- Bauch and J. Malik, (Aug. 2006), “Cyclic delay diversity with bit-interleaved coded modulation in orthogonal frequency division multiple access,” IEEE Trans. Wireless Commun., vol. 5, no. 8, pp. 2092–2100.
- Dammann, (June 2005), “On antenna diversity techniques for OFDM systems,” Ph.D. dissertation Universit¨at Ulm, Germany, VDI Verlag D¨usseldorf, Series 10, No. 766.
- Dammann and S. Kaiser, (Mar 2002), “On the equivalence of space-time block coding with multipath propagation and/or cyclic delay diversity in OFDM,” in IEEE European Wireless.
- Falconer and B. Eidson, (Apr 2002), “Frequency domain equalization for single carrier broadband wireless systems,” IEEE Commun. Mag., vol. 40, no. 4, pp. 58–66.
- Grokop and D. Tse, (Jan 2009), “Diversity-multiplexing tradeoff in ISI channels,” IEEE Trans. Inf. Theory, vol. 55, no. 1, pp. 109–135.
- Gradshteyn and I. M. Ryzbik, (Apr 2000), Tables of Integrals, Series, and Products, 6th edition. Academic Press.
- Geo, P. J. Smith, and M. V. Clark, (May 1998), “Theoretical reliability of MMSE linear diversity combining in Rayleigh-fading additive interference channels,” IEEE Trans. Commun., vol. 46, no. 5, pp. 666–672.
- Hesham Mehana and A. Nosratinia, (Dec 2010), “Diversity of MMSE MIMO receivers,” in Proc. IEEE ISIT.
- Hesham Mehana and A. Nosratinia, (Jan 2011), “The diversity of MMSE receiver over frequency-selective MIMO channel,” in Proc. IEEE ISIT.
- Kwon and G.-H. Im, (Mar 2009), “Cyclic delay diversity with frequency domain turbo equalization for uplink fast fading channels,” IEEE Commun. Lett.,vol. 13, no. 3, pp. 184–186.
- Mehana and A. Nosratinia, (Nov 2012), “Diversity of MMSE MIMO receivers,” IEEE Trans. Inf. Theory, vol. 51, no. 11, pp. 6788–6805.
- Muquet, Z. Wang and P. Duhamel, (Dec 2002), “Cyclic prefixing or zero padding for wireless multicarrier transmissions” IEEE Trans. Commun., vol. 50, no. 12, pp. 2136–2148.
- Pancaldi, G. Vitetta and H. Mheidat, (Sept 2008), “Single-carrier frequency domain equalization,” IEEE Sig-nal Process. Mag., vol. 25, no. 5, pp. 37–56.
- Tajer and A. Nosratinia, (Mar 2010), “Diversity order in ISI channels with single- carrier frequency-domain equalizer,” IEEE Trans. Wireless Commun., vol. 9, no. 3, pp. 1022–1032.
- Tepedelenlioglu, (Jan 2004), “Maximum multipath diversity with linear equalization in precoded OFDM systems,” IEEE Trans. Inf. Theory, vol. 50, pp. 232–235.
- Tepedelenlioglu and Q. Ma, (June 2005), “On the performance of linear equalizers for block transmission systems,” in Proc IEEE GLOBECOM, vol. 6.
- Wang and G. Giannakis, (Mar 2001), “Linearly precoded or coded OFDM against wireless channel fades?” in Proc. IEEE Signal Process. Advances Wireless Commun, pp. 267–270
Published in : Volume 2 | Issue 2 | March-April 2017
Date of Publication : 2017-04-30
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 122-127
Manuscript Number : CSEIT172233
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
URL : http://ijsrcseit.com/CSEIT172233