Manuscript Number : CSEIT1722349
Effected Crime Exploration Implements and Developments with Remote Sensing: Survey
Authors(2) :-Dr. D. Napoleon, S. Dhanya Shree
Crime is a major issue, where the top need has been given by our government. An efficient analyzes of different remote sensing techniques are accomplished for crime investigation. This research work proposes the utilization of remote sensing strategies for the study of crime with the help of investigation tool. This paper stretches an indication of the tools and techniques that are executed in the Crime with efficient technologies based on remote sensing. The advances in carrying out the tool have promising enticement in the current changing crime situation and can be utilized as a dominant tool by the authorization of law for crime analysis, detection and prevention.
Crime analysis, Remote sensing, Tools, Techniques.
- S.Sivaranjani and S.Sivakumari, 2015 “GIS based crime hotspot mapping and analysis using radial basis function and interpolation method”, International Journal of Remote Sensing& Geoscience (IJRSG), Volume 4, Issue 5,
- Thangavelu A., Sathyaraj S.R., and Balasubramanian S. “Assessment of Spatial Distribution of Rural Crime Mapping in India”: A GIS Perspective Cloud Publications International Journal of Advanced Remote Sensing and GIS 2013, Volume 2, Issue 1, pp. 70-85, Article ID Tech-62 ISSN 2320 – 0243
- Adepoju M. O, Halilu S. A, S.O. Mohammed, Ozigis S. M, Idris I, Blessing A, Adeluyi O. 2014. “A geo-spatial technologies for Nigerian urban security and crime management” - a study of Abuja crime hotspot mapping and analysis ASPRS.
- White, J.L., Moffit, T.E., Earls, F., Robins, L. & Silva, P.A. 1990, ‘How early can we tell: Predictors of childhood conduct disorder and adolescent delinquency’, Criminology, vol. 28, no. 4, pp. 507-528.
- Jitendra Kumar, Sripati Mishra, Neeraj Tiwari “Identification of Hotspots and Safe Zones of Crime in Uttar Pradesh, India: Geo-spatial Analysis Approach” International Journal of Remote Sensing Applications IJRSA, IJRSA Vol.2 No.1 2012 PP.15-19.
- M.Ramzan Begam, Dr. P.Sengottuvelan T. Ramani Survey: Tools and Techniques implemented in Crime Data Sets, IJISET - International Journal of Innovative Science, Engineering & Technology, Vol. 2 Issue 6, June 2015.
- Lenin Barath Kumar.D, Selvavinayagam.k, SureshBabu.S “Assessment of Crime & its Mapping Using Remote Sensing & 3D Geo-Spatial Model for Chennai City” International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology” (IJETT) – Volume 9 Number 8 - Mar 2014.
- Shahebaz M. Ansari, Dr. K. V. Kale “Mapping and Analysis of Crime in Aurangabad City using GIS” IOSR Journal of Computer Engineering (IOSR-JCE) e-ISSN: 2278-0661,ISSN: 2278-8727, Volume 16, Issue 4, Ver. VII (Jul – Aug. 2014), PP 67-76.
- Kiwon Lee, uses of open source remote sensing software for interoperable geo-web implementation International Archives of the Photogrammetry, Remote Sensing and Spatial Information Science, Volume XXXVIII, Part 8, Kyoto Japan 2010
- M. Ahmed and R. S. Salihu, “Spatiotemporal Pattern of Crime Using Geographic Information System (GIS) Approach in Dala L.G.A of Kano State, Nige-ria”, American Journal of Engineering Research (AJER), Vol.2,(2012), Issue-3, pp-51-58.
- Robert E. Roth, Kevin S. Ross, Benjamin G. Finch, Wei Luo, Alan M. MacEachren “Spatiotemporal crime analysis in U.S. law enforcement agencies: Current practices and unmet needs” Government In-formation Quarterly, vol. 30 (2013), pp. 226–240.
- Elizabeth R. Groff and Nancy G. La Vigne, “Fore-casting The Future Of Predictive Crime Mapping”, Crime Prevention Studies, volume 13, pp.29-57.
- Giles C Oatley, Brian W Ewart, “Crimes analysis software: ‘pins in maps’, clustering and Bayes net prediction”, Expert Systems with Applications, 2003 – Elsevier.
- A.Rupali R.Surase, B.Karbhari V.Kale, “Performance evaluation of support vector machine and maximum likelihood classifier for multiple crop classification”, International Journal of Remote Sensing & Geosci-ences (IJRSG), 2015.
- Christos G.Karydas,Ioannis Z.Gitas, Eirini Koutsogiannaki, Nikolaos Lydakis-Simantiris and Georgios Ν. Silleos, 2009 “Evaluation of spatial interpola-tion techniques for mapping agricultural topsoil prop-erties in crete” EARSeL eProceedings
Published in : Volume 2 | Issue 3 | May-June 2017
Date of Publication : 2017-06-30
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 115-119
Manuscript Number : CSEIT1722349
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
URL : http://ijsrcseit.com/CSEIT1722349