Manuscript Number : CSEIT1722395
Survey on Security Based Novel Context Aware Mobile Computing Scheme via Crowdsourcing
Authors(2) :-S. Usharani, D. Saravanan
Quality of services is playing a major factor of the cloud providers in mobile cloud computing. Context awareness is a method to provide the automatic awareness of the mobile environment. The data which is searched by the users that is context information can be encrypted and stored in the cloud. It is to provide a security and quality of service enhanced mobile cloud service using the context aware service providing, in this technique user contacts are collected from the various resources and all the details are mined and make end to end encryption for enhancing security. After encrypting all the details we are making the database for all the user’s base on the different context properties. The cloud will divide the service into different category based on the user’s context. Crowdsourcing is technique is to discover and select cloud services in order to provide efficient and stable discovering of services for users based on group choice. The technique is to reduce the time deficiency while searching and security will protect the data.
Context-awareness, Encryption, Crowdsourcing, Quality of services
- A Context-aware Service Selection Approach based on Historical RecordsLianyong Qi1, 2, 3, Xuyun Zhang5, Yiping Wen4, Yuming,Rizhao,China3State Key Laboratory of Software Engineering, Wuhan University, Wuhan, china.
- J. Lave, E. Wenger. “Situated learning: Legitimate peripheral participation.” Cambridge university press, 1991.
- C. Rensing, I. Diaconita. “A Q&A System Considering Employees' Willingness to Help Colleagues and to Look for Help in Different Workplace-Related Situations: An Analysis in the Automotive Sector.” Proc. Advanced Learning Technologies (ICALT 2014), IEEE, 2014, pp. 701-705.
- T. Stavredes “Just-in-Time Learning.” In C. Howard, J. Boettcher, L. Justice, K. Schenk, P. Rogers, & G. Berg (Eds.) Encyclopedia of Distance Learning (pp. 1162-1166).Hershey, PA, 2005.
- T. De Jong, M. Specht, R. Koper. “Contextualised media for learning.” Journal of Educational Technology & Society 11, 41–53.,2008
- X. Gu, F. Gu, J. M.. “Designing a mobile system for lifelong learning on the move”. Journal of Computer Assisted Learning, 27(3), 204-215, 2011.
- H.A. Simon. “How big is a chunk?” Science, 183, pp. 482-488, 1974.
- M. I. F. Souza, S.F. Amaral. “Educational Microcontent for Mobile Learning Virtual Environments”.Creative Education, 2014.
- A. Ribak, M. Jacovi, V. Soroka, “Ask before you search": peer support and community building with reachout.” Proc. ACM conference on Computer supported cooperative work, ACM, 2002, pp.126-135.
- Berners-Lee, Tim, James Hendler, and OraLassila. ”The semantic web.”Scientificamerican 284, no. 5 (2001): 28-37.
- Cuddy, Steve, Michael Katchabaw, and HananLutfiyya. ”Context-aware service selection based on dynamic and static service attributes.” In Wireless And Mobile Computing, Networking And Communications, 2005.(WiMob’2005), IEEE International Conference on, vol. 4, pp. 13-20. IEEE, 2005.
- El-Sayed, Abdur-Rahman. ”Semantic-based context-aware service discovery in pervasive-computing environments.” (2007).
- Jung, Jason J. ”Service chain-based business alliance formation in service-oriented architecture.” Expert Systems with Applications 38, no.3 (2011): 2206-2211.
- Klimin, Nikolay, WilfriedEnkelmann, Holger Karl, and Adam Wolisz.”A hybrid approach for location-based service discovery in vehicularad hoc networks.”Proc. of WIT (2004).
- Lee, Choonhwa, and SumiHelal. ”Context attributes: an approach toenable context-awareness for service discovery.” In Applications andtheInternet, 2003.Proceedings. 2003 Symposium on, pp. 22-30. IEEE
- Niu, Wenjia, Gang Li, Hui Tang, Xu Zhou, and Zhongzhi Shi. ”CARSA:A context-aware reasoning-based service agent model for AI planningof web service composition.” Journal of Network and Computer Applications 34, no. 5 (2011): 1757-1770.
Published in : Volume 2 | Issue 3 | May-June 2017
Date of Publication : 2017-06-30
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 75-79
Manuscript Number : CSEIT1722395
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
URL : http://ijsrcseit.com/CSEIT1722395