Manuscript Number : CSEIT172617
Secure Data Sharing In Distributed Cloud Storage Using a Novel Searchable Encryption
Authors(2) :-T. Muneiah, D. K. Shareef
Cloud computing is cutting-edge technology greatly serving consumer oriented applications. It has the abilities of sharing selective encrypted knowledge by way of public cloud storage with a couple of customers which may alleviate protection over unintended information leaks in the cloud. Efficient key management is fundamental in encryption schemes. For sharing various records with one-of-a-kind organizations in cloud, separate encryption keys are required. Protection is required by way of owner to distribute large number of keys for encryption and shopping, and with the aid of users to store received keys. Users ought to put up equal number of trapdoors to the cloud for search operation. In such case elements of security, storage and complexity are required at its best performance. In this paper we addressed the quandary of comfy information sharing method in cloud storage and studied special searchable encryption systems with multi-user and multi-key schemes with aggregation of a couple of attributes to minimize storage complexity and give a boost to effectivity of search over shared data. A mannequin for Key-aggregate Searchable Encryption(KASE) scheme is proposed, wherein an information owner handiest necessitate to distribute a single key to a person for sharing a significant number of records, and the person best desires to put up a single trapdoor to the cloud for querying the shared documents.
M.Tech Student, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, ALITS Engineering College, Affiliated to JNTUA, Andhra Pradesh, India
D. K. Shareef
Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, ALITS Engineering College, Affiliated to JNTUA, Andhra Pradesh, India
Searchable Encryption, Information Sharing, Cloud Storage, Knowledge Privateness.
- M. Bellare, S. Keelveedhi, and T. Ristenpart. Dupless: Serveraided encryption for deduplicated storage. In USENIX Security Symposium, 2013.
- M. Bellare, S. Keelveedhi, and T. Ristenpart. Message-locked encryption and secure deduplication. In EUROCRYPT, pages 296-312, 2013.
- M. Bellare, C. Namprempre, and G. Neven. Security proofs for identity-based identification and signature schemes. J. Cryptology,22(1):1-61, 2009.
- M. Bellare and A. Palacio. Gq and schnorr identification schemes:Proofs of security against impersonation under active and concurrent attacks. In CRYPTO, pages 162-177, 2002.
- S. Bugiel, S. Nurnberger, A. Sadeghi, and T. Schneider. Twin clouds: An architecture for secure cloud computing. In Workshop on Cryptography and Security in Clouds (WCSC 2011), 2011.
- J. R. Douceur, A. Adya, W. J. Bolosky, D. Simon, and M. Theimer. Reclaiming space from duplicate files in a serverless distributed file system. In ICDCS, pages 617-624, 2002.
- D. Ferraiolo and R. Kuhn. Role-based access controls. In 15th NIST-NCSC National Computer Security Conf., 1992.
- J. Li, X. Chen, M. Li, J. Li, P. Lee, and W. Lou. Secure deduplication with efficient and reliable convergent key management. In IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems, 2013.
Published in : Volume 2 | Issue 6 | November-December 2017
Date of Publication : 2017-12-31
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 192-196
Manuscript Number : CSEIT172617
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
URL : http://ijsrcseit.com/CSEIT172617