Manuscript Number : CSEIT172668
Secure Proxy Server Data Sharing Scheme in Hybrid Cloud
Authors(2) :-Reshma Sultana, Dr. Md Ateeq-Ur-Rahman
Security is the major concern for users willing to store their own information in any remote server. Public Data Storage is available for all the users accessing cloud servers. For public clouds, there will be no authentication for data as the information is available and accessible to everyone on network. However, Personal contents need security attention from data storage service providers and we call it as Cloud Service Providers. As the cloud server is untrusted, data owners hesitate to store their personal contents from their devices like PCs, laptops, smart devices etc to cloud servers. There exist a large vary of security problems within the distributed computing. This paper depends on the examination after effects of proxy cryptography, personality based open key cryptography and remote information honesty checking out in the open cloud. Now and again, the cryptographic operation will be appointed to the outsider for instance proxy. In this way, we need to utilize the proxy cryptography. Proxy cryptography is an essential cryptography primitive. Expecting the proxy server will act as a security agent in between data owners and cloud service providers. Adding proxy server will make application security to the next level. In order to realize the performance of the application, the proxy servers are best as they rely totally on client requests. Data owners’ data is secure through integrity keys which are generated and maintained by auditors.
Department of Computer Science & Engineering, Shadan College of Engineering & Technology, Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Dr. Md Ateeq-Ur-Rahman
Professor, Department of Computer Science & Engineering, Shadan College of Engineering & Technology, Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Proxy public key cryptography, remote data integrity checking, cloud computing, identity-based cryptogaphy.
- J. Zhang, W. Tang, and J. Mao, "Efficient public verification proof of retrievability scheme in cloud," Cluster Comput., vol. 17, no. 4, pp. 1401-1411, 2014.
- Huaqun Wang, Debiao He, and Shaohua, "Identity-Based Proxy-Oriented Data Uploading andRemote Data Integrity Checking in Public Cloud", ieee transactions on information forensics and security, vol. 11, no. 6, june 2016.3E. Zhou and Z. Li, "An improved remote data possession checking protocol in cloud storage," in Algorithms and Architectures for Parallel Processing (Lecture Notes in Computer Science), vol. 8631. Berlin, Germany: Springer-Verlag, 2014, pp. 611-617.
- C. Wang, Q. Wang, K. Ren, N. Cao, and W. Lou, "Toward secure and dependable storage services in cloud computing," IEEE Trans. Services Comput., vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 220-232, Apr./Jun. 2012.
- P. Xu, H. Chen, D. Zou, and H. Jin, "Fine-grained and heterogeneous proxy re-encryption for secure cloud storage," Chin. Sci. Bull., vol. 59, no. 32, pp. 4201-4209, 2014.
- B. Lynn, "On the implementation of pairing-based cryptosystems," Ph.D. dissertation, Dept. Comput. Sci., Stanford Univ., Stanford, CA, USA, 2008.
Published in : Volume 2 | Issue 6 | November-December 2017
Date of Publication : 2017-12-31
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 168-172
Manuscript Number : CSEIT172668
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
URL : http://ijsrcseit.com/CSEIT172668