Manuscript Number : CSEIT183125
Readable CDA Document for Generation and Integration in Cloud Using APIs
Authors(1) :-E. Ravi
Successful distribution of Electronic Health Record is helping get well victim assurance and good quality of tend, however it has the essential of interoperability in the seam Health Information Exchange at the different hospitals. The Clinical Document Architecture (CDA) matured by HL7 is often a thrust register usual to make sure similar interoperability, and breeding of this one cite format is critical for interoperability. Unfortunately, hospitals are reluctant to adopt interoperable HIS due to its distribution cost except for in a handful countries. A problem arises even when more hospitals start the use of the CDA cite format because the testimony scattered in the different logs are hard to manage. In the aforementioned one study, we characterize our CDA register time and assimilation Open API employment in line with shower computing, by which hospitals are enabled to with ease spawn CDA chronicles with no need to redeem tract spreadsheet. Our CDA cite union process integrates a couple of CDA registers per subject right into a particular CDA register and physicians and cases can scan the unemotional picture in historical tell. Our arrangement of CDA register period and mixture is in keeping with perplex computing and the benefit is available in Open API. Developers the use of the several platforms hence can use our technique to strengthen interoperability.
Associate Professor, CSE Department, Khader Memorial College of Engineering & Technology, Devarakonda, Telangana, India
CDA, Electronic Health Records, Generate API
- Y. Kwak, “International standards for building electronic health record (ehr),” in Proc. Enterprise Netw. Comput. Healthcare Ind., pp. 18-23, Jun. 2005.
- M. Eichelberg, T. Aden, J. Riesmeier, A. Dogac, and Laleci, “A survey and analysis of electronic healthcare record standards,” ACM Comput. Surv., vol. 37, no. 4, pp. 277-315, 2005.
- T. Benson, Principles of Health Interoperability HL7 and SNOMED. New York, NY, USA: Spinger, 2009.
- J. L ahteenm aki, J. Lepp anen, and H. Kaijanranta, “Interoperability of personal health records,” in Proc. IEEE 31st Annu. Int. Conf. Eng. Med. Biol. Soc., pp. 1726-1729, 2009.
- R. H. Dolin, L. Alschuler, C. Beebe, P. V. Biron, S. L. Boyer, D. Essin, E. Kimber, T. Lincoln, and J. E. Mattison, “The HL7 Clinical Document Architecture,” J. Am. Med. Inform. Assoc., vol. 8, pp. 552-569, 2001.
- R. H. Dolin, L. Alschuler, S. Boyer, C. Beebe, F. M. Behlen, P. V. Biron, and A. Shabo, “The HL7 Clinical Document Architecture,” J. Am. Med. Inform. Assoc., vol. 13, no. 1, pp. 30-39, 2006.
- M. L. Muller, F. uUckert, and T. Burkle, “Crossinstitutional data exchange using the clinical document architecture (CDA),” Int. J. Med. Inform., vol. 74, pp. 245-256, 2005.
- H. Yong, G. Jinqiu, and Y. Ohta, “A prototype model using clinical document architecture (cda) with a japanese local standard: designing and implementing a referral letter system,” Acta Med Okayama, vol. 62, pp. 15-20, 2008.
- K. Huang, S. Hsieh, Y. Chang, F. Lai, S. Hsieh, and H. Lee, “Application of portable cda for secure clinical-document exchange,” J. Med. Syst., vol. 34, no. 4, pp. 531-539, 2010.
- C. Mart ?nez-Costa, M. Men arguez-Tortosa, and J. Tom as Fern andez-Breis, “An approach for the semantic interoperability of ISO EN 13606 and OpenEHR archetypes,” J. Biomed. Inform., vol. 43, no. 5, pp. 736-746, Oct. 2010.
- MR. Santos, MP. Bax, and D. Kalra, “Building a logical HER architecture based on ISO 13606 standard and semantic web technologies,” Studies Health Technol. Informat., vol. 160, pp. 161- 165, 010.
- K. Ashish, D. Doolan, D. Grandt, T. Scott, and D. W. Bates, “The use of health information technology in seven nations,”Int. J. Med. Informat., vol. 77, no. 12, pp. 848-854, 2008.
- G. J. Kuperman, J. S. Blair, R. A. Franck, S. Devaraj, and A. F. Low, “Developing data content specifications for the nationwide health information network trial implementations,” J. Am. Med. Inform. Assoc., vol. 17, no. 1, pp. 6-12, 2010
Published in : Volume 3 | Issue 1 | January-February 2018
Date of Publication : 2018-02-28
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 60-65
Manuscript Number : CSEIT183125
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
URL : http://ijsrcseit.com/CSEIT183125