Privacy and Plagiarism Policy
Open Access Policy
International Journal of Scientific Research in Computer Science, Engineering and Information Technology (IJSRCSEIT) is committed towards open access publishing mode and it support open access in all forms. Open access publishing mode they are informed to read the articles and website based information related to open access publishing mode which is revolutionising the publishing industry in the recent decade.
Open access publishing model is an established publishing mode that provides immediate, worldwide, barrier-free access to the full text of research articles without requiring a subscription to the particular journal in which these articles are published. Mostly in this model, the publication costs including article processing cost are usually covered by the author’s institution or research funds or by the author(s) themselves. Open access charges replace subscription charges allow the publishers to make the article freely available to all interested readers to download and distribute the published article. Other than the initial publication charges paid for open access journals are no different from the normal subscription based journals and they adopt the same peer-review system to identify the suitability of the particular article to get published, they even undergo better quality control as any other scholarly journal.
Advantages of Open access publishing through us are
- Unrestricted availability of article to all researchers and readers across the globe
- Immediate availability of article once the article is published online
- Higher citation and impact due to the reason that more researchers are able to view the article and use the same for their research purpose
- Faster publication owing to quicker processing and online only publication mode.
- High standards of publishing and stringent peer review process.
- Highly sustainable publishing model – More researchers are turning towards open access publishing model.
- Helping authors in long term self-archival of the article.
- Open access publishing mode provides a way for researchers from low-income and developing countries to participate more fully in the international research community.
- Free exchange of scientific information can play an important role in international development.
All articles published through our journal adopting Open Access Publishing policy based on Creative Commons Attribution License. This means that all articles published in our journals, including any data, graphics and supplements, can be linked from outside in, crawled by search engines, re-used by text mining applications or websites, blogs, repositories etc. free of charge under the sole condition of proper accreditation of the source, original author(s) and original Publisher.
Policy and Action for PlagiarismIJSRCSEIT respects intellectual property and aims at protecting and promoting original work of its authors. Manuscripts containing plagiarized material are against the standards of quality, research and innovation. Hence, all authors submitting articles to IJSRCSEIT are expected to abide ethical standards and abstain from plagiarism, in any form. In case, an author is found to be suspected of plagiarism in a submitted or published manuscript then, IJSRCSEIT shall contact the author (s) to submit his / her (their) explanation within two weeks, which may be forwarded to the Fact-Finding Committee (FFC) constituted for the purpose, for further course of action. If IJSRCSEIT does not receive any response from the author within the stipulated time period, then the Director / Dean / Head of the concerned College, Institution or Organization or the Vice Chancellor of the University to which the author is affiliated shall be contacted to take strict action against the concerned author.
IJSRCSEIT shall take serious action against published manuscripts found to contain plagiarism and shall completely remove them from IJSRCSEIT website and other third-party websites where the paper is listed and indexed. The moment, any article published in IJSRCSEIT/TechnoScience Academy database is reported to be plagiarized, IJSRCSEIT will constitute a Fact Finding Committee (FFC) to investigate the same. Upon having established that the manuscript is plagiarized from some previously published work, IJSRCSEIT shall support the original author and manuscript irrespective of the publisher and may take any or all of the following immediate actions or follow the additional course of actions as recommended by the committee:
- IJSRCSEIT editorial office shall immediately contact the Director / Dean / Head of the concerned College, Institution or Organization or the Vice Chancellor of the University to which the author(s) is (are) affiliated to take strict action against the concerned author.
- IJSRCSEIT shall remove the PDF copy of the published manuscript from the website and disable all links to full text article. The term Plagiarized Manuscript shall be appended to the published manuscript title.
- IJSRCSEIT shall disable the author account with the journal and reject all future submissions from the author for a period of 03 / 05 / 10 years or even ban the authors permanently.
- IJSRCSEIT may also display the list of such authors along with their full contact details on the IJSRCSEIT/TechnoScience Academy website.
- Any other course of action, as recommended by the Committee or as deemed fit for the instant case or as decided by the Editorial Board, from time to time.